Voluum Features & Improvements

Welcome, this is the place where you can get involved in the development of Voluum. Drop your ideas and feature requests here!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deleting/Resetting a campaigns stats

If I do some test clicks on a campaign, or if I mess up the setup and want to reset the stats on a campaign.

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    25 comments  ·  Stats  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adrian.LoveAdrian.Love responded

Status of this item has been changed to ‘under review’ as it has slipped in priority within our immediate product development pipeline.
    Any future updates will be posted here.

Thank you for your patience.

2. Currencies

Guys,

Another idea. Different currencies.

Some sources work on a euro basis. Would it be possible to indicate the currency as well when creating a campaign?

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
  3. Reporting by date

I want to be able to split the reports by date. Meaning that I can see daily details about Campaign X:
    01/01 Visits, clicks, conversion etc.
    02/01 Visits, clicks, conversion etc.
    03/01 Visits, clicks, conversion etc.

currently I have to filter each date one by one

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Robert GrynRobert Gryn responded

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently what you could do is open up your Campaign X, open the graph and if you choose last 30 days you can see visits, clicks, conversion, profits etc

See here: http://screencast.com/t/Zru3clIk

Also, if you use the day of week report, and pull up last 7 days you’ll see the breakdown by day.

Having said that, I’ll keep this ticket open and we will revisit it in the future.

Best,
    Robert

4. Select Multiple Items

Select Multiple Items:

Example: With having multiple campaigns to archive, being able to select more than one, rather than one at a time, would be efficient.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  UI  ·  Admin →

This feature request will be reviewed at our next feature planning meeting this week.

Thanks for your patience!

5. publisher filtering and goals

Hello.

I have an idea about automatisation publisher testing. I assume that it would be good practice to set up conversions goal or something simmilar.

For example if I see that some target(for example publisher) draing my money your tracker could inform me about that by mail for example. What do I mean saying drain money: for example I know that my CTA is 3 USD, I'd setted up this value in campaign and say "inform me when special target reaches 5xCTA=15 USD with no conversion" so thats how I recieve a messege.

The next thing about target, that it…

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jonny,

I appreciate the feedback and I can assure you we have something like this planned for the future. Topics like automated optimization are very much in our plans, as well as notification systems. Having said that, we have critical features that are still lacking in Voluum preventing users from optimizing and creating certain types of campaigns as well as managing them. Various types of automation and notifications will come after once we hammer out vital functions which will make Voluum the versatile and robust system that we set out to build.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best,
    Robert

6. Traffic source's timezone feature

Add a traffic source timezone feature that enables to setup timezone for each traffic source and then Voluum can show the correct revenue/costs/profits data for each day.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Stats  ·  Admin →

This will be added in the near future, we will discuss it at our next features meeting.

Thanks!

7. Retroactively apply costs to a custom variable. Example: I can apply CPC costs for each ad (traffic source token) running on a placement.

Applying a blanket retro cost to a campaign is better than what we have now, however being able to apply specific costs to specific variables (ie ads) will allow us to work purely out of voluum, ditch spreadsheets and give us the real picture.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is doable, however the costs update would only apply to the single custom variable line item, and would not be spread across all other reports. Please let me know if this would be sufficient.

8. Multi-PATH click URLs

Multi-Path click URLs

same as Multi-Offer click URLs, but it would allow us to be much more flexible. Link directly to a path like like: http://track.tutorial.com/path1
    http://track.tutorial.com/path2
    and so on...

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Paths  ·  Admin →

Hi Marc, thanks for your feedback. We’ll be adding different types of campaign setups in the near future to make it easier.

9. Rules Save and Copy

I'd love to be able to save and duplicate rules. There are situations where I use the same rules except 1 or 2, but have to enter them all every time.

In other words, in the same campaign, I'd like to be able to quickly copy the rules of one segment to quickly create another segment that, for instance goes to a different geo.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Filtering  ·  Admin →

This is a fantastic idea. We will probably create a function to allow you to save and load rule templates.

10. Add re-targeting functionality

No sure how to implement it but it would be great to be able to tag each visitor on per campaign basis. There are many retargeting companies and generally they provide JS code to include on the site page. So most likely are user will be show a black page on redirect with a spinner or something similar.

If you have a better option will happy to lear it.

Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Paths  ·  Admin →

We’re in the process of building an integrated DSP in Voluum and we have plans to add re-targeting functionality in Voluum as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

11. Timezone Selection On Main Page

Hey guys, I wanted to say a massive thank you for creating Voluum and making it free to use. It's made tracking campaigns SOOO much easier. I'm so glad I switched over from iMobitrax.

I've been using it for about a week now and find it practically PERFECT. I do have an idea though:

Add time zone selection on the main pages. This way, we don't have to go back to settings every time we want to change time zones. Traffic networks report stats in different time zones, so this makes things easier when comparing cost vs. revenue.

Thanks again!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Stats  ·  Admin →

Tony, sorry for the delay in getting back to your feedback. Firstly, thank you very much for your kind words!

I’ll put this item as under review for now as it is not a critical feature.

Cheers,
    Robert

12. Lander Languages

I would like to be able to set landing pages by language rather than or as well as country in the 'edit lander' section

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Paths  ·  Admin →

Hi David,

That’s an interesting idea and I can see that being useful. We’ll think of a clever way to add this in the future.

Thanks,
    Robert

13. Multi-postback support (Outbound)

We're currently evaluating this particular item which is under review, and we want to get your feedback and suggestions to help us along in defining specs, use cases and anything else that may prove particularly valuable (within the scope of this item).

Current situation -

Different mobile traffic partners provide separate postback URLs / pixels for distinct conversion event types (i.e. install v post-install events)

As Voluum can currently only support a single postback URL / pixel within the TS template / campaign config', alternate means are currently needed for users to be able to filter which conversion event(s) will…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversions  ·  Admin →
  14. pause offer without deletion

ability to pause without deleting offers in a campaign.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Setup  ·  Admin →

This is a good idea. It could work in the way that you use the right click function to click ‘pause’ and it will set the weight of that offer to 0 within the campaign.

15. Rearrange Columns

Rearrange columns so I can set up the data reports how I want them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We’ll add this to our later pipeline as it is not a critical feature at this time. Thanks for the feedback!

16. Report "Country" Tab is Able to Show the Standard ISO Country Code

For now, the "Country" tab is only showing the full country name in the report, is that possible to include the standard ISO country too so that we could export them into Excel quickly and this way can help a lot for speeding up the optimization process. It's now too time consuming to find all the ISO country code ourselves when we're running a worldwide campaign.

This will definitely helps us and hope you guys could consider that.

Thanks a lot!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Ben, absolutely, we have this planned. I’ll check with the guys if we collect the ISO code data already and if so, we can speed up the implementation. Going to merge this with another request as someone already asked for this.

17. Swap Between Tracking Domains

Ability to choose which tracking domain to use within the edit campaign and new campaign tabs.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Admin →

That’s a good idea. So you mean like having a couple ‘main’ domains and then being able to choose from a drop down which to use for a given campaign.

18. Fast Access Button To Campaign URL

A button within the campaigns view/pane that copies your campaign URL to Clipboard WITHOUT having to edit campaign to get to the campaign URL. Makes for faster URL access when testing out paths or copying URL to traffic sources or what not...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Admin →
  19. 2-letter short country names in Reports

Country name + Campaign name + Traffic Source name and whatever else can get quite lengthy. Can you make it an option where the full name of the country can be changed into just the 2-letter country code or a 2-letter + tiny flag icon?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll keep this under review as it is not a critical feature.

20. Request a change of unique CNAME Subdomain

I case of a banned account at a traffic-source it is necessary to change the unique CNAME xxxx.trackvoluum.com to something new.
    Otherwise the traffic-source will see that is the same advertiser and the new account gets also banned.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Setup  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Voluum Features & Improvements

Feedback and Knowledge Base