- To organize your work better: All bookmarks related to reporting in the Voluum platform might be stored in the platform itself, so there is no need to manage those bookmarks in a browser where you might have links to other websites.
- To display the data in a blink of an eye: When you save the favorite reports as bookmarks in Voluum, all queries will be resolved internally within the platform what allows to load the saved reports much faster than using the external bookmark manager.
- They are always close at hand: No matter from which device you sign in, you have always a list of your preferred reports available in Voluum, because the bookmarks are stored within the user account.
Voluum Info: To bookmark reports in Voluum, you need to have at least one of the following entity defined: campaigns, offers, landers, flows, traffic sources, or affiliate networks.
Adding a Bookmark
1. Sign in to Voluum.
2. Go to one of the Voluum's entities, for example Offers. The entity (Offers) view will show up.
3. In the view select one of the entities (offer) for which you want to display a report.
4. Click the Report button to display the data for the selected entity (offer) in a separate tab in the Voluum platform.
5. (Optional) You can select the drill-down report or specific view of the report by grouping the data with the available options. You might also select the report for a given time range and add it as a bookmark.
6. Once you have got a display of the required report, click the icon next to the report's name in the tab. The pop-up window will show up.
7. Provide a custom name for the bookmark.
8. Click the Save button. You have added the Voluum bookmark. Now, you can find it in the Bookmarks tab.
Removing a Bookmark
1. Sign in to Voluum.
2. Go to the Bookmark drop-down list on the right-hand side.
3. Find the bookmark that you want to remove from the list.
4. Click the icon. You have removed the bookmark from Voluum.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Have more questions about bookmarking reports? You might find the answer below:
- Is there any limit of bookmarks that can be stored in the Bookmarks panel?
Yes, there is. You can add up to 100 bookmarks to the Voluum platform.
- I have found that some my bookmark names follow the name pattern: my_bookmark_name (1). Could you explain why?
The default name of the bookmark is exactly the same as the name of the report's tab, so in most cases it will be my_bookmark_name. When you want to save the report's view twice or more, Voluum increments the number at the end of the default bookmark name unless you provide a custom name for it. That is the reason why you might get the following names: my_bookmark_name (1), my_bookmark_name (2), my_bookmark_name (3), etc.