To track impressions in Voluum, follow the steps below: Traffic source setup:
1. Click on in the Voluum dashboard to view the traffic sources tab.
2. Create a new traffic source or an existing one.
3. Tick the impression tracking box so Voluum can track impressions.
4. Save the changes by clicking on
5. Click on to go to the Campaigns tab.
6.Then click on to create a new campaign.
7. Choose the same traffic source as selected for impression specific.
8. From the cost options, choose CPM and provide the cost value.
9. Complete campaign creation by adding the paths within your campaign funnel.
10. Save the campaign by clicking on
11. The campaign URL and impression pixel URL have now been generated:
To track impressions, you need to insert both the impression pixel URL and campaign URL into the traffic source panel.
All variables are attributed to the impression pixel URL, not the campaign URL.
It’s very important that both are placed in order to record impressions, pass variable data from the source, and ensure that traffic is redirected correctly to the campaign.
12. To see impressions data in reports, click on the column view selection button
13. Tick Impressions from the list.
14. Confirm any changes by clicking on Apply changes
Still having issues? Contact Voluum support.