The Voluum's archive function enables you to easily archive entities such as campaigns, offers, landing pages, and flows which are no longer used in active campaigns. It’s also possible to restore already archived items. In addition, you can archive/restore many items at a time.
Archive Many Entities at Once
The process of archiving multiple items is straightforward:
1. Sign in to Voluum.
2. Go to the view of the entities you want to archive. For example, if you want to archive campaigns entities, you need to click Campaigns. The campaigns entities will be listed in the view.
Voluum Info: By default, Voluum displays a list of active entities. Make sure that you see a list of active items in your view.
3. Select the checkboxes next to the items which you would like to archive.
List of no selected items List with selected items
4. Click the Archive button.
5. After the action, you will get one of the following notifications:
- Successful archive notification: Information how many items were archived:
- Unsuccessful archive notification: If the item which you would like to archive is used in an active campaign or flow, it's not possible to archive it and you will be presented a notification informing about which item can't be archived.
when you click Learn more, the notification also contains information in which campaign/flow the item is used with a link to it, to allow you to make further necessary steps.
- Partially unsuccessful archive notification: This informs you which items can’t be archived.
At first, you can get a general piece of information like in the below example:
But when you click Learn more, you might find out why some of the items cannot be archived:
Restore Many Entities at Once
You can restore entities in Voluum with a few clicks. To restore the archived items, performed the following steps:
1. In order to see which entities are set as archived in Voluum, first you need to display them in the view:
1a. Sign in to Voluum.
1b. Go to the view of the entities you want to restore. For example, if you want to restore offers, you need to go to Offers and then, the offers will be displayed in the view.
1c. By default, Voluum displays a list of active entities. If you have not changed the option determining what kinds of entities are listed in the view, you need to modify it and display the archived ones. Select the Archived option as presented in the picture below:
1d. You should only see a list of the archived entities.
2. Select the checkboxes next to the items that you are about to restore.
3. Click the Restore button.
4. You should be notified how many entities have been successfully restored:
Voluum Tip: It is possible to select or deselect all items on the presented list of the entities. Just find the main checkbox at the top of the list in the column header in the view: